Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life got really hecktic REALLY fast!

So, life just got really busy with in the last week, and it will continue so for the next couple. FFUUUNN!

Last sunday, I had an appointment with the bishop, in which he gave me a new calling. I am now the 2nd counseler in the Relief Society. I havne't been released from my former calling yet (as a language missionary) because the bishop has to inform the bishop of the spanish ward that I won't be a missionary anymore before he can release me. The whole RS presidency was reorganized and we are all speaking on sunday. So, I've got to write a talk.

Then, mom and dad found renters for the basement - but they want to move in on monday. That means I get to move everything I own up stairs before then. I don't know where it all came from, but I have managed to aquire quite a bit of stuff... oh dear!

All while trying to write a 20 page paper and turn it into an oral presentation so that I can graduate in two weeks!

Needless to say, I've got a lot on my plate! I guess I'd better hop to!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new calling! That is exciting! You sound super busy! I can relate. You're doing amazing things - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I hope you survived!! Although I'm not sure because I don't see anymore posts from you. Maybe all the pressure finally did you in? drop us a line so we know you're good!

    ReplyDelete