Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Big Change

I've contemplated on and off for quite a while now whether or not to move to Arizona. Well, I managed to get a job interview in Phoenix so I've finally decided to take the plunge. Mom and I are going to leave on friday so that I can be down there and ready to interview on monday morning. Even if I don't get the job, I'm going to stay down there and check out the job market some more and see if I can't get a job there. My plan for the time being is to stay until the end of December, see where I'm at at that point and decide where to go from there.

It'll be an interesting adventure! I think the change will be good for me. So.... here goes nothin'!

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the job hunt! and you've definitely chose a good time to move there -- right after the extreme hot weather.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...life does go on but we are having SOME kind of fun ! ? !

    ReplyDelete